The average buyer isn’t interested in a “fixer-upper,” and with more strict guidelines in today's lending market, buyers often need most of their cash on-hand for a down payment. As a result, today's buyers are looking for a property that is move-in ready!
Unfortunately, most buyers (90%, according to one survey) can’t visualize a home with even small changes, like paint color or furniture placement, especially if the home is vacant. Martha is part of the 10% that can visualize what your home can be, and can help you get it ready to sell to appeal to the other 90%!
Take a peek at our before and after gallery to see how we help transform spaces to sell homes quickly for top dollar.